Facilitate the acclimatisation of plants to shaded conditions and various environmental pressures.
Supercharged formulation of nutrients, enzymes, carbohydrates, biostimulants and trace elements for the purpose of assisting plants under stress.
• Improves availability and uptake of soil nutrients
• Stimulates soil microbes for increased mineralisation
• Builds carbon in the soil
• Stimulates turf growth with organics acids, auxins and cytokinin
NZLA ENERGY delivers a highly loaded formulation of nutrients, enzymes, carbohydrates, biostimulants and trace minerals, allowing better extraction and delivery of nutrients to lawns. The composition of NZLA ENERGY creates three vital processes:
• Soil Nutrient Extraction – formulation contains enzymes that are naturally produced by the root systems; these are designed to enhance nutrient conversion to plant-available forms.
• Rhizosphere Microbe Stimulation – the proprietary blend of carbohydrates activate soil microbes, delivering soil nutrients to the root system.
• Trace Mineral Delivery – filling in the gaps of a nutritional programme, which aids in overall plant health and vigour.
(Foliar application is not stated on the bottle but it’s definitely fine to apply as a foliar spray. Irrigate within 24 hours, and leave for a minimum of 6 hours if tank mixed with foliar products)
For optimum results, the recommended application rate for NZLA ENERGY is 100mL/100m2, with a spray mix volume of 2-5 L/100m2. Repeat applications every 14-28 days as required.
The general soil application for NZLA ENERGY is 100 mL/100m2 with a spray mix volume of 2-5 L of water per 100m2. Follow the application with 3-6mm of irrigation to get the product into the soil profile.
Mixing & Application
NZLA ENERGY is applied as a soil drench and should be watered lightly off the leaf after application. Apply with a garden sprayer (followed by irrigation), fertigation unit, or fertispray.